Thermage - Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How does Thermage treatment work?
- How long will the Thermage treatment results last?
- How long before I can return to my normal activities?
- How much does Thermage treatment cost?
1. What kind of results can I expect?
Everyone can expect some collagen tightening. Many patients have seen:
- Brighter looking eyes
- Smoother, tighter skin around the eyes
- Reduced under eye sagglng
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoother skin on the eyelids
- Flatter, smoother skin on the tummy, legs, knees, buttocks or arms
- Tightening, firming and lifting
- Softened wrinkles above the knees
- Reduction of crepey skin
- Smoothed dimples for temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging
- Redefined contours along the jaw lhne and under the chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine ilnes around the mouth
- Tightening the saggy skin under the chin
2. How does Thermage treatment work?
As you age, the collagen in your skin breaks down resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. Thermage uses patented radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the layers of your skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth for younger looking skin.
3. How long will the Thermage treatment results last?
4. How long before I can return to my normal activities?
5. How much does Thermage treatment cost?
|Full Face and 1/3 Neck||$2900|
|Lower Face and 1/3 Neck||$2200|
|Hands (must be in conjunction with another area)||$1200|