Laser Hair Removal - Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of laser hair removal?
- What areas can be treated?
- What type of results can I expect?
- How long does the treatment take?
- What does the procedure feel like?
- When can I resume my daily activities?
- How many treatments will I need?
- How much does it cost?
There are many advantages over traditional methods of hair removal:
- Quick and mess free treatments
- Lasting results
- Does not require hair to be grown out before treatment
- Overall less expensive
With our new Vectus laser, we can now treat large areas such as the back, in less than five minutes. Sapphire treatment tips with Advanced Contact Cooling™ help protect the epidermis and help you comfortable throughout treatment, while Photon Recycling™ and the uniform beam profile allow for the most thorough coagulation of hair follicles, reducing the need for multiple, overlapping passes ... providing fast, uniform hair removal in less time than other lasers. The Vectus Laser features the integrated Skintel™ Melanin Reader™, the only FDA-cleared melanin reader, helping us to more safely offer optimized hair removal treatments tailored to each patient's skin type, lifestyle, and ethnicity.
Hair from the face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini lines and legs can be treated.
Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present.
Treatments are extremely quick and depending on the size of the area, can be done in just minutes.
Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a runner band during the procedure.
Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
Since our hair grows in cycles multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture and area being treated.
Fees paid for laser hair removal may be tax deductible medical expenses, like other payments to doctors and dentists. Fees are per treatment session and can be paid at the time of treatment with Visa, MasterCard, check or cash.
Consultations about laser hair removal can usually be arranged within a week or two simply by calling our special LaserLine at (336) 659-2663 where our staff who have had laser hair removal themselves can take the time to discuss your wishes and options, and answer your questions. Treatment may be scheduled for the same day as the consultation if there is a time slot available, or may be scheduled for a later date.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR MEN
Per Session Cost
|Back of Neck||$280|
|Side Burns Only||$150|
|Front of Neck||$175|
|Toes and Feet||$175|
|Full Beard Only||$280|
|Upper Back and Shoulders||$560|
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
Per Session Cost
|Total Face (not including eyebrows)||$210|
|Breast or Cleavage||$150|
|Feet and Toes||$150|
|Chin and Jaw Bone||$175|
* Prices subject to change without notice. All long haired areas must be trimmed prior to treatment. Minimum of four sessions required. Please call our LaserLine at (336) 659-2663 if you have questions, to inquire about other areas not listed, or to schedule an appointment. You do not need to be referred by your doctor. Please feel free to inquire about other areas not listed.