Belotero Balance Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Belotero permanent?
- How long does Belotero last?
- How long does the treatment take?
- Does it hurt?
- Will the treated area become hard or feel unusual?
- How soon can I return to normal activities?
- How much do Belotero treatments cost?
1. Is Belotero permanent?
2. How long does Belotero last?
The effect will depend on the individual and the area that has been treated. In clinical studies 66% of patients continued to show a visible improvement 9 months after a single treatment1. Most clients opt for follow-up treatments after 6 to 12 months to maintain a fresh, youthful appearance
3. How long does the treatment take?
4. Does it hurt?
By design, Belotero helps to reduce any discomfort that may be experienced with dermal filler injections because it integrates into your own tissues where other fillers may disrupt the tissue when injected. Injected through a fine needle, Belotero can be positioned towards the surface of your skin with the confidence that the tissue integration will ensure a smooth evenness of your skin after treatment. Your practitioner may offer you a topical anaesthetic cream if your skin is particularly sensitive. This option should be discussed with your practitioner.
5. Will the treated area become hard or feel unusual?
Belotero integrates so readily into your own tissue that unlike other fillers, you are unlikely to feel the implant when you touch the treated area. This is especially important in areas like your lips, where you will want to see the results but not necessarily feel anything different.
6. How soon can I return to normal activities
Some patients experience swelling or redness after injection which usually subsides soon after treatment. Some return to work immediately after treatment. As Belotero is applied by injection you may experience a slight bruise, but nothing that a little concealer can't hide.
7. How much do Belotero treatments cost?