PrecisionTx (Sidelaze) Laser Facelift Winston-Salem
Minimally invasive laser facelift ... no stitches, no scalpels, no scars
Aging is often most noticeable in sagging jawlines and jowls. As we age our skin loses elasticity, fat pads slip from their youthful positions, and the supporting tissues begin to droop. PrecisionTx gives you the the benefits of a traditional facelift without any of the risks or downtime associated with a long, invasive procedure. And, PrecisionTx will continue to lift and tighten long after the procedure is over, allowing you to achieve a younger-looking face and neck even as you chronologically age!
In less than an hour, you can take years off your appearance and improvement will continue over time
PrecisionTx (SideLaze) is the latest technology for non-invasive, non-surgical laser facial and neck contouring and is optimized for treatment of smaller areas such as lower half of face and neck. The tiny side-firing laser fiber with 1440 nm wavelength is extremely effective in melting fat layers and tightening of subcutaneous tissue. Controlled laser energy is then applied along undersurface of lower half of face and the neck. Significant improvement of facial and neck contouring is achieved via laser-assisted lipolysis and tissue tightening through tissue coagulation.
Precision TX Benefits
- Immediate tightening of subcutaneous tissue
- Instant lipolysis of fat pads, particularly along jowls, chin, and neck
- Efficient stimulation of collagen production
- A more lifted look and contouring continue to progress through six months with 80% patient improvement reported 3 months post treatment.
Precision TX Procedure
- Performed in office generally in less than an hour
- Local anesthesia
- Minimally invasive, no downtime
- No stitches, no scalpel
- Virtually no scars - Only three tiny access points, hidden beneath the jawline
- Results continue to improve over 3-6 months after treatment
Precision TX is also an effective treatment for controlling Excessive Sweating