Permanent Makeup in Winston-Salem
Micropigmentation in North Carolina with Dr. Anne White
Permanent Make-Up (also called permanent cosmetics or micropigmentation) is the method of manually implanting pigment into the dermal layer of the skin to give a natural yet enhanced look for eye brows, eye liner and lips.
We use the SofTap® method ... a safe and gentle procedure that produces natural looking permanent makeup. The colors are subtle and can be worn alone or highlighted with traditional cosmetics to create the desired look for any occasion.
Permanent makeup can ...
- Save you time and money
- Enhance your natural features
- Fill in brows where hairs have been lost or are thin
- Help you look younger with a custom brow arch
- Help your eyelashes look thicker
- Make lips more defined or fuller
- Correct uneven or narrow lips
Permanent makeup is for people ...
- Want to wake up every morning with perfect makeup
- Are tired of their makeup smudging, smearing and running
- Can't see very well to apply their makeup
- Are athletic and are tired of sweating and smearing their makeup
- Are allergic to regular makeup
- Wish to avoid the constant need to reapply makeup
Patient treated by Jane Adler